Friday, September 5, 2008

Yorkie's!


Yorkie's, WOW! They are the sweetiest little puppies alive. My Yorkie is small but has a big personality. She rules my life! She doesn't bark like most yorkies. That is she only barks when she needs to get my attention. She uses her body language most of the time to communicate to me. She loves to go bike riding with me in the morning and then I take her for a walk on my cool down lap. She loves it. All the other dogs in the neighborhood bark at her but she just keeps walking. She doesn't take any lip from them. This picture was taken when she was taking an afternoon rest. She had been playing with her toys most of the morning and just called it a time out. She keeps her eyes on me and is there beside me all the time. Yes she is very special to me.

1 comment:

One Man and his Dogs said...

What a super little dog... I have bichons, whivch are equally sparky, and natural comedians. But Yorkies have more energy, I think... But then pretty well every dog is special one way or another :-)