Thursday, September 4, 2008

Cold!


Cold! Can describe so manythings. Low temperature, emotion-coldness, common cold-upper respiratory tract infection, Computer output to Laser Disc-a method of data storage and retrieval. But I'm talking about the low temperature. Cold after a storm blew through yesterday. The moisture in the air is Cold, but not cold enough to turn on the heater, and how it is affecting my body, my mood. First, I had to put on warmer cloths, fix a cup of coffee to warm up my body on the inside. I'm fighting the mood to curl up in bed to stay warm. I don't like cold weather because my joints get cold and stiff and sometimes hurt. But I do have to admit it is a great break from the HOT days we have had hear in Oklahoma this summer. So I think I will take control of this cold day and just enjoy it and curl up with a good book on the couch.

No comments: