Saturday, August 7, 2010

Traffic that smells!

Kyla and I walked into the Hair and Nail Salon, Saturday morning about 10 AM. The Salon was full already and kids running around. My appointment was to get my hair trimmed and styled. Kyla was getting her nails done. Denise motioned for me to follow her over to the sink to wash my hair. She wrapped the towel around my neck and reclined the chair. When she was done told me to have a seat over there, motioning to a empty seat next to a big lady that looked to be about 45 years old. Two young boys running around her and making all kinds of noise screaming and hitting. Kyla was sitting across the room where they do nails. Denise carefully cutting my hair and asking about my love life.

While I sat there telling her about my last date. We heard something that sounded like a big "ooooozzzyy", fart. That seem to go on for sometime. I was thinking my god, who has that much intestinal gas in them. I knew it wasn’t me making that awful sound and it wasn’t coming from Denise. Well, I knew where the sound had to be coming from, yes your right, the lady next to me! She was shifting her weight around and yelling to her boys, stop that running. The girl fixing her hair had walked away and was saying something to the girl that was doing Kyla’s nails across the room.

The traffic in the Salon was very busy and ladies were waiting in line to get their hair done. It seemed like instantly as the sound of "ooozz" stopped Denise and I got a whiff of it. The smell was so bad, there was no way we could keep a straight face, let alone breathe. Denise ask was that you? I gave her a surprise, shocked face, that she would even think it was me, I said,I DID NOT! About that time Denise turns on the hair dryer. I thought she was going to dry my hair, but instead she aimed it at the ladies chair. Oh my god! When she did that, the smell went all over the place. The ladies were moving around, trying to get away from that awful smell. Most of the ladies waiting just left the Salon. Gasping for air! Denise and I was cracking up. The lady that did it was laughing too, and said, well you’d think they never smelt their own farts before. When I dropped Kyla off at home, she could not wait to tell her mom, all about the traffic and smells, going on at the Salon!

trm Copyright -2009

No comments: