Saturday, August 7, 2010

My Lovers Halloween Prank!


Bob was a romantic at heart, who loved to joke and make me laugh. He was my high school sweetheart, friend and loving husband. He had his own business, drilling water wells around the lake area, here in Eastern Oklahoma. Most days he would finish early and get home before noon. He loved coming home during the day, while the kids were in school, we could have some private time alone.

It was just days before Halloween and he finished the water well early, he liked surprising me in the middle of the day. It was about 10:30 a.m. and I had been cleaning all morning, not taking time for myself. I thought a long hot shower would be nice.

So I was in the shower when he came in and I didn’t hear him. Well he thought, this would be a good time to scare me in the shower. He went to our daughters room and got the Halloween mask and overalls, that were still hanging behind her door, from the night before. He had put them there to scare her and her friend, that had spent the night.

The overalls were brown thermal with zippers up the side of each leg making them easy to get on or off. The mask was one that covered your whole head, it had hair and was very ugly. Looked like the ugliest old man ever, with a big nose and ears, it even had scars, and big warts on the ears and face.

He put them on, and came into our bedroom, and into the master bath where I was in the shower. When he stepped in front of the glass shower door, I had my back to him and was washing my hair. As I turned around to wash the soap away, I saw something at the door, but with water and soap all over my face couldn’t quite make it out. At that very moment, he swings the door open and started to make a scary sound, but I screamed and backed up to the wall behind me, wanting to get away. My legs went weak I could not catch my breathe and thought I would faint. He saw I was terrified and took the mask off, so I would see it was him. But I still could not move, I was so weak. I raise my hand to hit him, but only managed to tap him on his nose for scaring me. Well this small jester amused him so, he laugh so hard, and went to sit on the bed, still laughing at me and my reaction. I was never so scared and wanted to hit him for it. But I could only laugh too. I finally gained my composure and ran from the shower dripping wet and jumped on top of him, trying to act angry at him for scaring me like that. We lay there laughing for a bit. Then he took me in his arms and we made love...a Halloween delight!



trm copywrite 10/29/2009

No comments: