Saturday, August 7, 2010

Creamy International Delight!


It was early morning and I poured a cup of coffee. I took a french vanilla creamer single from the box, to add in my coffee. I snapped the small tab backwords and pulled on it to open, but it didn't budge. I pulled and tugged some more trying to open it. But it just was not working with me.

The top covering is so thin, looks very easy to poke a hole in it. I was being very careful not to spill it. Its very small and so good. I wanted all of it in my cup of coffee and not on the counter. So I'm still tugging and it just will not open. After a minute or two, I'm getting more aggressive with it. Really needing that cup of coffee this morning.

So I start adding more force and when I do, it finally opens up and the thin foil on top tears, the cream spills on to my hands, splatters onto my face and all over the front of me. I have on this low cut tank top this morning so most of the cream is on me. Now this stuff is so good I start licking it off my fingers, face, shoulders and chest. if you have ever tasted this delightful cream, well you know how good and sinful it tastes. So here I am licking and trying to get every drop off of me.

By the time I got most of it off, I look down and there is little left in the packet, so I put that in my mouth....mmmm so good. Not wanting to waist a drop of it. Then I reach for another packet to put in my cup of coffee. The second one opened up easier and I poured it into the cup. mmmmmmm so creamy delightful!



trm copywrite 2009

No comments: