Saturday, August 7, 2010

First Meetings!


My loving owner put my lease on me and took me out for a walk. We were walking for a while and all I can see is these boxes with wheels on them. Then I smell something like bananas and peanut butter. There was a big human sitting in a chair holding a cat. Now Cats are ok, but I just don’t like their stinky, musky smell or the way their strange eyes look right through me. Most of them are not friendly. They make this swish sound, opening their mouth and showing big dirty, sharp teeth, arching their back with the hair standing up, then they raise their claws, like this is going to scare me! Yeah! Right! That’a be the day when this Yorky freaks out! haha

We walked a little further and I had to squat on some grass to pee. The grass is hard to find in this place. It’s mostly pavement and gravel. I’d been holding it for a while now. So it felt good to let it go finally. We had been walking for a while when another human smelling of smoke and some kind of meat, “bacon I think” (yes I know what bacon is), comes near us holding a lease, attached was a small Red haired Yorky running toward me. There he was…RED, straight hair, but standing shorter than me. (I was thinking, “I like the way he walks”). I couldn’t help smelling of his butt. At the same time he smells of mine. I know, I know, it’s a dog thing! Then he gets all excited, and… and a little aggressive for me. I’m not sure what he is thinking, but it’s not to my liking. He touches my butt again with his cold wet nose. He gets more excited and playful even, but I don’t feel like playing with this red haired stranger. Oops… he is trying to get too close to my butt now…I’m thinking he may mount it any minute. And no one mounts me, unless I say they can! And it’s not going to happen today. I’m just not ready for that! Now maybe a. month ago, I would have put my butt in his face, and danced a little for any attention I could get. But not now, not today!

I start growling a little at him to leave me alone, then I get close to my owners feet, so she will pick me up. Thank goodness, she understands just what I’m thinking and reaches down to pick me up. The red hair male stud is looking up at me and shaking his tale. Oh gosh, now he’s standing on his hind legs and jumping around with his tounge hanging out. Now you gotta give him credit he is trying! I think he’s friendly and all, but I’m just not into him today. I’m sure oh Red and I will meet again! ‘Cause I know where he lives. I’m all done with my walk and Reds dancing, and just want to curl up on the couch next to my owner, where it’s nice and warm!

trm copyright 2009

No comments: