Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Yorkie Name Hayle!


Hi my name is Hayle, a full Yorkie Terrior! Yes that means my mother and father are Yorkies. My owner and best companion ever, has me registered with the AKC. To describe my size, my small head is in proportion with my compact body; with little prick ears on one end complementing my docked tail on the other. My body is draped in steel-blue wavy silk hair, with redish blonde on my head and legs. My owner combs and fixes my top knot everyday, then bathes me on Sundays. This keeps my medium length hair shiny, clean and tangle free. I guess you could say I’m tiny in size, have glossy good looks, a keen intelligence, and have a big-dog outlook on life. I’m athletic and like my morning walks with my owner. That’s when I get to say hello to our neighbors and a handsomely Red haired Pomeranian that lives down the street. I’m friendly and outgoing, only speak dog, not English. I can recognize an astonishing number of words, my favorites are ‘I love you’ and my owner speaks them every day, when she kisses the top of my head. My owner has learned how to communicate and got my looks, body language and little quite sounds down pat! I don’t bark unless I have too. Like when someone comes to the door or is walking to close to our Apartment. I love being with my owner without being under her feet, but I also like my independence and will go to the bedroom for a nap alone. She lets me sleep on the foot of the bed at night and I think that’s big of her. Since I do snore when I’m sleeping on my back.

trm copywrite 2012

No comments: